The Mueller Foam Underwrap is a super-soft, natural colour wrap that has a number of different uses. The Mueller Foam underwrap acts as a protective barrier between skin and athletic tape, and is versatile enough to hold up sleeves or protect the feet under boots and athletic footwear. This latex free wrap is used during exercise or competitions to keep hair out of your eyes so you can focus on the game.
This pre-taping foam underwrap helps to protect the skin from tape chafing, and can be used to hold pads and socks in place and as a protective wrap inside hiking boots, ski boots, and other athletic footwear.
Size: 2.75 in x 21.4 yd per roll (6.9 cm x 19.5 m).
Making a Mueller Foam Underwrap hairband:
- Put the Mueller Foam Underwrap around the neck.
- Get the required amount of the Mueller Foam Underwrap, and break it off from the roll.
- Making sure it is tight, knot it around the neck and cut off any extra pieces.
- Put the knotted piece in the back, and either fold or roll the Mueller Foam Underwrap to make the headband.
Putting Mueller Foam Underwrap on the skin:
- Simply wrap the Mueller Foam Underwrap around the affected area, partially overlapping the previous layer.
- Make sure you cover all the affected area, and then rip off the foam underwrap from the roll.
- The Mueller Foam Underwrap should stick to itself.