The Medicare Sport Elasticated Elbow Support is suitable for almost any type of strain or sprain. They are specially designed to provide support and compression during recovery and return to activity. This Elasticated Elbow Support helps you to Rest, Protect and Heal your Elbow strain.
Designed as a primary level of protection, the Elasticated Elbow Support provides support for weak or overworked elbow joints. The support helps to relieve pain and increase healing for minor elbow pains such as a sprain.
The support is designed for minor elbow pain associated with golf elbow, tennis elbow, arthritis, bursitis and tendonitis.
Comfortable to wear for extended periods of time, this is a versatile and user-friendly support, suitable for sport and everyday use.
Reinforced edges for durability
Breathable fabric and contour design for proper fit and comfort
360 Degree Stretch
Washable – retains elasticity after repeat washings
Sizes available: Small, Medium, Large
Advice and Precautions:
- Fibre Content: 30% Arcylic, 35% Polyamide, 18% Latex, 17% Polyester
- Contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reaction
- If the support is being used following a sprain seek medical advice if no improvement in the condition is seen within 72 hours. If the sprain is severe, or if in any doubt, seek medical advice immediately.
- Hand Wash Only
- Do Not Bleach
- Do Not Iron
- Do Not Dry clean
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- Low impact for minor sprains and strains
- Provides effective support and protects strains and sprains
- Provides support for weak or overworked elbow joints
- Dual Tension Design combines effective support with maximum flexibility
- Dual Purpose helps prevent and treat injuries
- Superior Design for maximum comfort and strength
- Superior Strength support for weak, overworked joints
- Eases discomfort and helps control swelling