The Medicare Sport Elasticated Ankle Support is suitable for almost any type of strain or sprain. The ankle specially designed to provide support and compression during recovery and return to activity. The Support is suitable for light compression. It has a versatile, 360 degree stretch, breathable fabric and contouring design for a more comfortable fit.
This Elasticated Ankle Support helps you to Rest, Protect and Heal your Ankle strain.
The support is designed for minor Ankle Pain associated with common sports injuries, like ankle sprain. The risk of a sprained ankle and other such injuries has been shown time and again to be significantly reduced by wearing ankle supports. Medicare Sport’s Elasticated Ankle Support provides fantastic support for the treatment and prevention of an ankle sprain, which is a highly common sports injury.
- Reinforced edges for durability
- Breathable fabric and contour design for proper fit and comfort
- 360 Degree Stretch
- Washable – retains elasticity after repeat washings
- Light Compression
- Hand Wash Only
- Do Not Bleach
- Do Not Iron
- Do Not Dry clean
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- Low impact for minor sprains and strains
- Provides effective support and protects strains and sprains
- Provides support for weak or overworked ankle joints
- Dual Tension Design combines effective support with maximum flexibility
- Dual Purpose helps prevent and treat injuries
- Superior Design for maximum comfort and strength
- Superior Strength support for weak, overworked joints
- Eases discomfort and helps control swelling